19th Wedding Anniversary Gift Ideas
(or Bronze, Almandine Garnet Gemstone)
Although aquamarine jewelry has often been used in 19th wedding anniversary gifts; it is also possible (perhaps advisable) to think outside the square. Why not let your 19 year anniversary gift be a trip for two across the aquamarine sea. Why not let a romantic voyage celebrate your 19th anniversary? After all, while you can take jewelry to the grave, love can go far beyond.
The modern alternative for the 19th year anniversary gift is one of bronze usually a statuette perhaps with an engraved inscription commemorating your anniversary. Or for something original, have a favourite heirloom put through the Bronzing process. Bronzing can turn just about any item into a bronze scrulpture.
Listed below are some suggestions, which may take your imagination on a flight of fancy for some memorable 19th wedding anniversary presents.
Traditional - 19th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Aquamarine)
- Aquamarine pendant.
- Gemstone cufflinks.
- Blue gemstone necklace or bracelet.
- A trip for two across the aquamarine sea.
- Beach towels.
- Picnic at the beach.
Modern - 19th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Bronze)
- Bronze statuette.
- Bronzing heirlooms or personal items.
- Bronze plaque with anniversary poem.
- Bronze coloured leather handbag or shoes.
- Bronze sculpture or artwork.
Alternative - 19th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Almandine Garnet)
- Garnet gemstone gold ring.
- Bottle of dark red shiraz.
- Dark red jewelry.
- Dark red clothing or scarf.
- Garnet heart pendant.
- Garnet studded cufflinks.