60th Wedding Anniversary Gifts, Ideas
Traditionally, 60th wedding anniversary ideas are diamond bracelets, rings or pendants for the wife and watches or cufflinks for the husband. Heads of state can will often send congratulatory letters if notified. 60th anniversary gift ideas need not be actual diamonds. Other diamond motifs such as diamonte picture frames may be a more appropriate present.
The alternative for diamonds is gold. It is less expensive, but is still precious and a millenia old symbol of all that is clean and pure. It's easy to see how the two alternatives go hand in glove, or diamond set in gold.
Often the best 60th anniversary gifts are free and priceless. A gathering of the clan to celebrate the lives and diamond jubilee can be the best 60th wedding anniversary gift idea of all.
Here are a few helpful suggestions for your choice 60th anniversary gifts. Either traditional diamond or the modern alternative gold.
Traditional - 60th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Diamond)
- Diamond studded earriings.
- Antique diamond jewelry.
- Pearl ring surrounded by small diamonds.
- Diamond pendant for future heirloom.
- Wrist watch with diamonds on the face.
- Chunky man's ring with small diamond.
- Cufflinks with small diamond stud.
- Diamond encrusted brooch for future heirloom.
- Solitaire diamond ring.
- Diamond tie slide.
Modern - 60th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Gold or Diamond Inspired)
- Cubic zirconia studded earrings.
- Gold clip earrings.
- T-shirt with rhinestones.
- Diamontee encrusted photo frame.
- Diamond shaped mirror jewelry box.
- Gold gemstone encrusted brooch.
- Diamontee encrusted purse mirror.
- Neil Diamond music cd.
- Diamond Jubilee.
- Cubic zirconia cufflinks.
- Cubic zirconia tie tack.
Alterntive - 60th Anniversary Gift Ideas (Gold Inspired)
- Gold leaf table.
- Gold tone picture frame.
- Gold tone statue.
- Gold leaf bowl.